1. The semi-finished product produces wrinkles during winding, and the pressure of the tension cylinder can be appropriately increased.
2. When winding the finished product, whether the tension of the winding shaft is too tight or is related to the glue when gluing.
3. When the semi-finished product is loose in the middle, this is closely related to uneven gluing and uneven substrate. At this time, the arched roller should be adjusted to support it, or the tension of the unwinding shaft is increased, and the substrate is compacted with a knife tube.
4. Induction switch function and adjustment:
① The induction switches of this machine are fixed-point type, no adjustment is required.
② Counter induction: Four-point induction, with three-stage length. The counter can brake smoothly and control accurately.
③ Exchange shaft induction: every time the shaft is changed, the counter accumulates once to calculate the quantity of finished products.
5. Tension setting of winding shaft:
① The tension of the tape on the take-up shaft is controlled by the tension adjusting nut.
②Turn the nut clockwise to tighten the tape, and turn the nut counterclockwise to loosen the tape.
6. Treatment of non-parallel winding axis:
①Check if the left and right sprockets are loose.
②Assemble the four reeling shafts, do horizontal adjustment on both sides, and correct the position. Rely on the adjustment screws on both sides of the internal sprocket on the right side. You must first adjust the left side to the desired angle, and then adjust the horizontal from the right side until.
7. Coiling and adjustment of waste materials:
① Properly adjust the bushing on the side material shaft to align with the position of the side material.
②Manually operate until enough edge material can wrap around the edge material winding shaft.
③When the machine starts the slitting operation, the side material will be automatically taken up.